It is to inform all concerns that Hamdard University is conducting University Based GAT General and GAT Subjects Tests on Sunday June 23, 2019, simultaneously at Main Campus (Madinat al-Hikmah) Karachi and Islamabad Campus.
Issuance of Forms : Wednesday May 29, 2019
Last of date of Submission of forms :> Friday June 14, 2019
Test Date & Timings : Sunday June 23, 2019
From 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Venue : Karachi: Hamdard University
Main Campus (Madinat al-Hikmah), Karachi
Islamabad: Hamdard University
23-East, Fazal-ul-Haq Road
Blue Area, Islamabad
Fee : Rs. 1000/- per student
• Application form can be obtained from any Institute of Hamdard University or City Campus, Karachi or from Islamabad Campus, free of cost. It can also be downloaded from Hamdard University website.
• Photocopy of the Application Form is also acceptable.
• After filling the form it should be submitted at any institute or campus, along with a Pay Order of Rs. 1,000/=; as Examination Fee on or before the last date. Please note that cash or personal cheque would not be accepted. However, cash can be deposited at UBL branch at Students Facilitation Centre at main campus. In that case a copy of the receipt must be attached with the application form.
• Forms send through courier services or post would not be accepted or through email.
• No form would be accepted without required fee or without pass port size photographs or after the last date.
• No form would be accepted after Friday June 14, 2019 under any circumstances.
Actions to be taken by Deans / Directors / Principals /HoDs
1. Please inform us about the areas in which you are going to offer GAT General and GAT Subjects Tests; pertaining to your faculty. Kindly send us these details by Tuesday June 10, 2019; before we initiate the process of issuing the GAT Tests Registration Form.
2. It is the responsibility of the respective Dean / Director to coordinate with the prospective candidates to get them register for theses said.
3. Please note that these tests would be on-line (100% computer based). All the Deans / Directors are requested to submitted “Question Data Bank”, latest by Wednesday June 12, 2019, on prescribed format to Mr. Hayat Ali, Head Systems, directly.
4. Please send all the GAT Exam Application Forms, received by you by Monday June 17, 2019.
Please send us the list of Faculty Members and non-teaching / Admin staff members for support duties, by Monday June 17, 2019.