The LL.B. degree program is organized on a modular pattern. The teaching year is divided into two semesters per year. Each semester is of 18 weeks. Out of 16 weeks for teaching and 2 weeks for Exams (Mid Term and Final Exam). Although the degree is designed on the semester pattern as prescribed by the Higher Education Commission and Pakistan Bar Council. In the examination pattern the marks are divided into four parts that include Quiz, Assignment, Mid Term and Final Exam. On the basis of total passing marks students are promoted to the next semester.
Time frame transpiring with a Five year period.
All Examination are conducted and monitored by the Controller of Examination of Hamdard University.
Mid Term Examination:
Examination held during the semester shall be known as Mid Term Examination. Two or three tests/ assignments / presentations /projects during the semester as per prescribed in the course of various disciplines shall be held in 8th session covering amount of course equally divided into two or three parts. The marks obtained shall be included in the certain final examination marks.
The duration of Mid Term Exam shall be 02 Hours.
Theory and practical examination held at the end of the semester after completion of course shall be known as “Final Theory” and Final Practical Examinations” The duration of final theory examination shall be 03 Hours and that for final practical examination shall be 03 Hours as prescribed in the course of various disciplines.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR EXAMINATIONS
* To avoid any mishap, students are encouraged to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of examinations.
* Students are advised not to bring mobile phones in the examination hall.
* Students are responsible for bringing their own calculators for quantitative analysis. No borrowing from any other examinee is allowed.
* Students are not allowed to take question paper outside the examination hall.
* Students cannot leave examination hall before 30 minutes of the start of examination.
* Student will not be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the start of examination.
Note:” F” indicate FAIL