previous arrow
next arrow

Program’s Offered



  1. Any student who fails to clear First Professional MBBS Part I or II examination in four attempts (availed or un-availed) after becoming eligible for each examination, shall cease to become eligible for further medical education in Pakistan.
  2. No student is eligible to be promoted to new classes unless previous examination is cleared.
  3. Students have to pass theory and oral examinations by securing 50% marks in each component. Failing in one component will mean the student has to reappear in both.
  4. The total course has been divided in two semesters each of sixteen weeks duration. 40% of the total evaluation is done on the basis of these semesters. The remaining 60% is evaluated in the professional annual examination at the end of the academic year.


General Information

Contact Info

Hamdard University, Madinat al-Hikmah
Hakim Mohammad Said Road
Karachi – 74600, Pakistan
P : (92-21) 36440035-40
Admission : (92-21) 36440041-42
(92-21) 34531130   (92-21) 4559779
F : (92-21) 36440045