To create an online application account with Hamdard University Online Application System, you are required to have a valid email address & cell phone.
Please use your Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail account to create your online application account.
It is advised to create only ONE ACCOUNT for the online application submission. Please note down your sign in details after creating your account i.e. your user name and password information and do not share this with anyone else. You will need these to re-enter the system.
2. Register at “http://apply-admission.hamdard.edu.pk/” by entering your name, Mobile No. (Will be held by the University only for, email address (please ensure you have entered your active email address) and Password.
3. You will receive User ID and password through email.
4. Please log-in to Admission Web Portal using your user ID and Password provided through email.
5. Go to the subsequent pages of online admission web portal and complete all required information.
6. Please make sure to upload the appropriate photograph of candidate as mentioned in “Guideline for the Online Application-Photograph”.
7. On the last page, Fee Voucher will be generated, mentioning Application ID. along with your information and the fees to be submitted in the designated commercial banks. Account No. and Bank code is also indicated on Transaction Slip which has to be mentioned on the bank deposit slip /challan form (if applicable).
8. Go to the designated bank’s branch as mentioned on the Fee Voucher.
9. Submit the fees as mentioned on the Fee Voucher.
10. Admit card will be available at the admission portal after confirmation of the fee submission by the bank (within 3 working days).
11. Don’t forget to bring the print out of your Entrance Test Admit Card at the day of Entrance Test (mentioned in the schedule on admission website).
12. Merit lists of all faculties will be displayed on Hamdard University as per schedule Mentioned in Admission schedule.